A Day in the Life at Pompton Eye & Vision Care
Your experience at Pompton Eye & Vision Care begins over the phone, where Jacqueline, our wonderful front desk administrator, gets your information and sends you a new patient form via email.
When you first arrive at our clinic, you’ll be greeted at our front desk by Jacqueline and get checked in. From there, our technician, Valentina, will take over and begin the pre-exam process. While you wait, Elizabeth, our optician, will help you explore our beautiful optical boutique, where you can browse the latest frames and brands.
Get in touch with us today and request your appointment to get started!
The Pre-Exam Process
Our pre-exam process includes:
- An initial evaluation of your prescription
- An assessment and confirmation of all of your eyewear (full time, computer and sunwear)
- Optos wide field images of your retinas
- And in many cases a Neurolens evaluation to determine your eyes relaxed position, as well as a history refresh
Get Started on Your Forms Early
We provide an online portal so our patients can fill out their information and medical history form prior to their appointment. Please fill out as much information as you can on our secure online forms and hit the submit button once complete. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our team.
- 170 Changebridge Rd. B5
- Montville, NJ 07045
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Once a Month (Call to Confirm)
- Sunday: Closed